23 March 2012

the Day :)

We meet people, built camaraderie, yet we still have to lead our own path to guarantee our own future.

My friend once wrote it on my book. It is one of my favourite quotes. Several weeks ago, my beloved college had organised an anonymous letter writing project. It is organised by English department. Basically, the students will be paired up and each of us will get a code. We are going to write letters without knowing who we are writing to. (Eh?) Sounds interesting. Isn’t it? Haha. When I first heard about it, I got extremely excited. Writing to anonymous person? Wow! Cool. But still, some of the students like, what the…..? *we got other workssssssssssssssss to be done --‘

Well, 99A is my mystery code and I’m writing to a mysterious 99B pen-pal. We, supposedly keep it as a secret. But then, when we first received our code from our gorgeous teacher, it just a few seconds of secret. The whole class is sharing their codes. HAHA.

The most interesting part of this project is where there’s going to be a Revelation Day. It is the end of this particular cool project. (for me it’s cool and fun and wow. HAHA)
And here we go, the Revelation Day. Freaking nervous. I think my heart’s going to explode because it’s beating too hard. Entah sape sape yang aku tulis selame ni. Ergh, malu laa sehhh. Ya Allah, ape aku dah bt selame ni. Entah ape aku tulis. There’s just  no word to describe it. “In 10 minutes, search your pen-pal. Starting from……..now!”. Erk, what the…? Macam mane nak cari? Tak kenal kot. Satu klu pun tade.Ape ni? The fact is, we knew that we’ve been paired to an Engineering class. And both class like had been paralysed, sitting there and do nothing while everyone else is scattering here and there searching. And another annoying fact is, the engineering students are wearing masks. Lagi laa aku tak tahu sape. Menyampah kot. Pakai mask la ape la. Dah r last letter aku tak dapt. O,O

Finally, I met my pen-pal . I don’t want to talk about. It’s awkward. Really awkward. Extremely awkward. Eminently awkward. AWKWARD. He’s a guy. --‘Everyone should exchange presents with their pen-pal. Alhamdulillah, I’m the most lucky one. I got no present. (: Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment