I went to Budapest on 25 May as I planned. I already wrote about how dramatic I was before landed at Budapest airport. So this post gonna be a summary about where we've been. A few places that we went with twisting tongue to pronounce. So before I forget all of the places and their name I better write it up. :)
First, we get our butt off from the airport and start searching for our hotel. It was located at Keleti Palyudvar. (Never had I succeed in pronounce it correctly --') I can't remember what's the hotel name but what I remembered is it was milesssssss away (Not really but its far) from the public transport and it is not a good place to stay. So I wouldn't recommend it to you. Unless you are looking for a cheap room like us.
After tidur and kemas kemas and makan megi and mandi kami pun berjalan ke train station yang amboiii jauhnyaaa. Basically all the places we went was decided according to the interesting places in the map. But first you need to know Budapest consist of Buda and Pest. It was first connected by a bridge called Chain Bridge. But nowadays there are already a few bridges that connect the two places.
Since Buda is at the other side of the river, we jalan jalan at Pest first.
This is Parliemant. I don't even know why it is so famous and i'm not sure whether we could enter it or not. But the building is sooooo huge and magnificent.
While we were jalan jalan here, suddenly something came out of the ground.
Eh eh kecik pulak gambar dari sini. The above picture is taken from a hill where we went for hiking. And the scenery ohmaii don't know how to describe laaa
If I were to write every and each things I saw it's gonna be so long and i might not succeed posting this because of the lazy symptom. heheh
Next is about shoes on the Danube Embankment. Something to do with memorial of history and war.
The Chain Bridge. The bridge that connects Buda and Pest I said earlier.
Fisherman Bastison
Motyas Church. Yang ni tengok dari luar ajerrr. Sebab nak buat apa masuk church oii. Serikk dah. (Maaf, tah tahu lerr mana satu gambornye)
This one is my favourite. Citadel Hill. This place had been disturbing my thought while I was there. You can see the statue almost everywhere. Yes everywhere. So annoying that i decided to go for hiking. I was so determined at the beginning but in the middle of the hill i gave up because the hill never ends and i felt like dying. --'
Immediately imitate the statue using whatever i'm holding to celebrate my achievement. =='
St. Stephen Basilica. Another huge church.
Buda Castle. A place where you must go to know a lil bit about Budapest.
Heroes square. Where you can meet bunch of tourist.
House of terror. We were not allowed to take any photo here. =='
There were few places that i didn't include in this post. All in all, Budapest is a very beautiful city. I love the scenery of Buda from Pest and Pest from Buda. All the architecture is different from ours in Malaysia. The best view is always from the top and at night. We did went for a cruise at night. It was nice. Btw, sorry for the untalented pictures.
To be continued…
Adios.




No comments:
Post a Comment