Bismillah.
Throughout my twenty one years of my life, i met a lot of people. People is amazingly ridiculous. I'm not saying that the people i met is bad. There are just different. Completely different from me. Ever since i finished my secondary school, the one and only advice that is really useful is don't expect people to be the same as you, to be like you, they won't and they will never be. All you can do is adapt to them.
You know what, sometimes i feel guilty. Guilty to my parents and my siblings. I always wanted to live like i have a rich parent. Asking branded and ridiculous things from them. Well, obviously i'm not. And i rarely get what I want. My needs was sufficient but my wants... i need to work hard on it. At least shows my parent i got a good result. I finally understand what life is when i hold my own money. Well, my money is actually my scholarship. --'
How can i not live like that. Ever since i stepped my feet in my primary school, most of the people i met was born in a silver spoon family. When i was in Chinese school, most of my friend's parents had their own business. You can list anything you want, they are actually selling almost everything. Door, bicycle, jewellers, cars, what else? photograph, kedai runcit and even ice cream factory, their child are all my friends. I am not even sure whether i am lucky or unlucky.
Next, in my secondary school, here i met variety of peoples. But, again most of my friends came from financially good families. And again now i'm here, oh boyy I am dumbfounded knowing how rich and easy their life is. I mean financially. They got everything they want. Money can solve everything. Sometimes i felt so stress because i rarely use money to solve my problem. Money would be the last choice in my list. It's not easy for me to get money, not for them i guess. Am I fortunate or unfortunate meeting people like them? I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment