25 January 2015

Zagreb. Air dicincang tidak akan putus. hehhh

Bismillah. 

Continuing our journey from Ljubljana, we took a train to Zagreb, Croatia. Did I mention I actually loss my journal? Haiihh. I left it somewhere in my room back in Malaysia, I did call my sister to look for it. I knew she didn't look for it thoroughly. All I can do is write from my (not) vividly memories. :P

I couldn't figure it out how long the train was, but somehow I really love Zagreb. They have wifi all over the places. Almost all places!! By all places I mean location where people meet up and gather like square, parks, places like that. Awesome right? As a traveller you really do need internet. Trust me. lagi lagi yang travel bajet yang macam cukup cukup nak bernafas. --'

So Zagreb actually divided into two main towns if I not mistaken. Old town and new town. (I did fought with my brother about this. He keep saying upper and lower town. I was so annoyed.) I forget to mention, the people in Zagreb is amazingly helpful. Everytime we stopped a while looking at the map, there will be somebody approached us and ask if we need any help. Another good point after free wifi. Haha.

As usual, we lost. During our mission searching for our room. Instead of taking left turn we took a right  and confidently walk until at the end of the road, we met a Muslim and he told us it supposed to be at the end of the other side and we need to turn around. Blame was put on Apple map. Jauh gilaaaaa nak pusing balik dengan tengah angkut luggage. 

From my fuzzy memory, we took a walk around both towns and there was nothing much that attract our attention. No castles, nothing much. Just a town with wifi (Hihi). We just went through every interesting places according to the map. I can not state the name of each places since I had no memories about the exact name of all the places we went. There were bunch of museums and galleries where we only 'touch and go' or should I say 'stop and snap picture'. 










The only museum we went in is Museum of Broken Relationships. My brother love it so much he actually read everything and laugh all his way in the museum. --'

We conclude our day by saying there was nothing much in Zagreb maybe we should just sleep the next day. The next day, while my brother was sleeping, i scrolled his iPad searching for places to visit. A few places caught my eye but until it was late in the morning i told my brother. There was a national park maybe we could go since the pictures in the iPad was so attentive. We rushed all the way to the bus station. It took about three hours from Zagreb. It was already noon when we arrived lucky we brought some sandwiches (bread with nutella spread --') with us. This is the best place throughout the journey. Highlight of my summer trip.

Those clear water and ikan.



















The view was ridiculously amazing. I am so grateful I could witness how great Allah creations is. There were a few routes we could choose but we took the shortest since we need to get back to Zagreb the same day. The longest route took about 8 hours but you will never regret since you could see the giant waterfall. We got back to Zagreb by sharing a van with 2 Japanese and 3 Koreans. 

The next day we went back to Budapest and straight to the airport. Had a night in the cold airport since my flight would be early in the morning. 

That's it. End of my trip with my brother. Haven't seen him till now. This is heartbreaking. Finishing my journal. I thought i would never finish it. Haha.

Some thoughts to be ponder upon throughout our journey. I was so grateful able to make it to the end with my brother. We fight a lot. No, I sulked a lot. Put a sad face saje nak bergurau manja dengan ngah. I did lots of careless mistakes. Jatuhkan DSLR, hilangkan monopod, salah book hotel and many more. But, Alhamdulillah I had a caring and loving brother. He was so calm and never raise his voice until the last day (i really test his patient HAHA). How did you do thattt? omaiigod i miss him so much right now. I feel thankful to him. Walaupun I starved for 10 days. We barely eat since money was so limited. Walaupun I couldn't buy Esprit shoe yang sampai sekarang aku teringat. Lol. But i felt safe. I know if anything bad happened i can rely on him. No matter how bad I am he will always be there, taking care of me. I know he will never leave me like how my friend did. And paling penting, I nampak kurus lepas balik dari trip. :D Thanks to abang novel. 

There was so much things I need to reflect. Grateful, thankful, patient, responsible, respect, cooperation and many more. Travel is not only having fun. It's about you and your partner getting to know each, strengthen the relationship. It's about you looking around yourself and feel grateful of all the grace you enjoyed. It's about how small you are and how insignificance you are in this world. and the most important, It's about you to know your creator. 

Adios  ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment