8 February 2015

Paris and Eiffel

Bismillah.

Let us rewind back about my last summer trip. Before i embarked my journey to Budapest to meet my brother, I actually went to Paris a week before that. Hehe. Not that i have much money, let us just say i'm a bit lucky (mural rezeki, Alhamdulillah) last year. Honestly, I actually bought the wrong ticket to Malaysia. I ended up having a month free before I could fly back to my hometown. --'

So that's how I spent  my free time and my money.

Hmm. I don't know how to start. After a  few days we finished our last paper. Me, Tim, Fifi and Ainul flew ourselves to Charles de Gaulle airport. Most of the planning were made by Fifi. Since she had a friend in France.

So, first and foremost we checked into our room. As I was responsible to book the room, let me tell you about it. It was hard to find a cheap room in Paris. I think we got the cheapest and yet the best room. Although we need to share the bathroom, you don't really need to worry about it. Orang putih ni bukan nya mandi sangat punn. It's not that there are unhygienic, the weather is too good and you don't really sweat. In Europe, most of the room are provided with a sink. Really helpful when you need to take your ablution.

Hmm. back to the trip.

First day, our mission is to witness Eiffel day and night. I mean, in daylight and at night. And we succeed! yeay!! We just strolled down Paris in the evening and we don't do any shop which is impressive. (Well, you know most people went to shop if there went to Paris.)

Champs Elysees, Arch de Triomphe, and Eiffel tower. Well along the way, we actually went to a few other places in the city, which i can't remember. --'

Just Arrived
Our tiny comfort room.

Not sure what place is this.


First glanced of Eiffel
Champ Elysees


Arch de Triomphe
Second glanced and getting more excited.


Almost there
Misson complete. :)


Frankly speaking, most people would say Eiffel Tower is overrated. Probably, but what i would say is…. It's Eiffel!!!! I loved it. I don't know why. I just loved it.


Adios.



No comments:

Post a Comment